Camp is Summersational!
School-Age Camp: June 8 – August 7, 2015
CDC Camp: June 8 – July 31, 2015
Changes to the Camp Guide:
- Two field trips in the Pre-Camp Summer Blast off have been changed
- Wednesday, May 27: Cool Crest Fun Center (not Zonkers)
- Friday, June 5: Science City (not Planetarium “One World, One Sky”)
J Camp provides everything you are looking for!
- Extended Summer – May 26 through August 7.
- Variety! Arts, crafts, sports, games, swimming, archery, and theatre .
- Field trips, special activities, Undernights, and more!
- Jewish values and Israeli cultural activities.
- Learn new skills – structured recreational and educational activities.
- Great facilities –including an on-site swimming pool!
- Convenience – located in Johnson County just off I-435 and Nall.
What’s new this summer?
- Weekly sessions to provide more flexibility for families and their busy summer schedule.
- New Specialty Camps – Dance Camp and Improve Theatre Camp.
- Science and Technology activities for Barney Goodman campers.
- Sports Camp group tennis instruction twice a week (weather permitting).
- Summer Stock production of Shrek The Musical JR. held in the White Theatre!
- Sport Camp skills trainings will be led by The J Sports and Recreation Department staff.
- J Camp Registration is underway!
- Early Registration discount of 8% through April 1st